Map of the campsite
- SITE: Space set aside and reserved for the installation of only one: trailer or tent-trailer or tent or motor home or fifth-wheel trailer with parking for only one car.
- CAMPER GROUP: 2 adults and 3 children (-14 years old). Any additional person must pay.
- CHILDREN: they are under the responsibility of the parents and must be supervised at all times (even at the playground) and must ensure the peace and quiet of the other campers.
- VISITORS: All visitors must check in upon arrival whether for the day or night. Campers are responsible for their guests and must vacate the grounds by 10:00 pm.
- DEPARTURE: Campers have until 1:00 p.m. to vacate their site.
- SPEED: The maximum speed is 8 km/h.
- NOISE: Any noise or music that may disturb your neighbor is not tolerated. Activities must cease at 11:00 p.m. and lights must be turned off at 12:00 a.m.
- DOG: the dog must be accompanied and kept on a leash at all times. Animals are not allowed in the lake. Dogs that bark are not welcome.
- TREES: it is strictly forbidden to cut or pick up branches, regardless of their condition, as well as to damage trees.
- BICYCLE: For the safety of the campers, it is forbidden to ride a bicycle after 8:00 pm.
- ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Sobriety is de rigueur. Any use of drugs will automatically result in the expulsion of the camper.
- EXEMPTION: The owner or his representative reserves the right to evict any tenant he deems, at his sole discretion, undesirable.
- It is forbidden to wash your car with running water.
- No camper can modify his site, move the fireplaces or erect constructions, moreover the fireplaces are not garbage cans, please bring your garbage to the containers provided for this purpose.
- It is forbidden to ride a motorcycle or mini-bike or gas or electric scooter on the campground. Noisy instruments such as chainsaws are prohibited.
- The owner can in no way be held responsible for damages caused to the tenant by a lack of electricity, falling trees, fire, theft, accidents, etc. …
- Management reserves the right to change these rules without prior notice.
- After 10:00 p.m., the car stays in the parking lot of the campsite.
- Car radios are forbidden.
- Camping Laurentien cannot be held responsible for accidents occurring at the playground or during swimming activities. Unsupervised areas under your sole responsibility.